With a line up of hot muggy days to await, why not plan a range of your Summer feasts whether it be an upcoming birthday party or just a Summer vacay with the family and friends. Summer is everyone’s favourite month –and in England, we all know those priceless sunshine days are fleeting and remind us that we need to stop with the bustle and enjoy every moment there is available.
What makes a great Summer feast? Is it the food? the wine? the sharing of both with good company? Planning it is half the fun, so put your creative hat on and enjoy this season of feasts. Here are a few tips on planning your Summer feasts:
- choose a theme and stick with it.
- plan your menu ahead. That way you don’t need to stress about it at the last minute.
- have an outstanding show stopping beverage to celebrate the day.
- let everyone you’re inviting know plenty of time in advance. People get booked up with other parties and vacations.
- Always add music to the mix.
We at Naturally Chinese look forward to planning your summer feasts with you. Our function room is available this Summer for party hires, and other team building corporate events. For more details, please call us at 020 8399 5533 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Naturally Chinese is one of London’s premier gluten free Chinese food restaurants.