- This event has passed.
Chinese New Year Celebration Week 7th – 14th Feb
February 7, 2016 @ 12:00 pm –February 14, 2016 @ 10:00 pm
Join us to welcome the year of the Fire Monkey.
For Chinese New year 2016, our chefs have especially prepared our traditional auspicious salad tossing and longivity noodles for you to sample.
Every vegetable resembles a sincere wish from us to you.
We send our sincere wishes to you through these ingredients:
- Emerald green peppers, the colour of nature to bring you growth, harmony and stability.
- White turnip, the colour of perfection to bring you light, goodness and safety in the New Year.
- Golden mango, the colour of sunshine to bring you joy, happiness and energy.
- Red peppers, the colour of love to bring you strength, energy and courage. Chasing away evil spirits, attracting you luck.
- Purple cabbage to bring you wisdom, independence and creativity to your life.
- Orange carrot to radiate warmth and happiness, making you feel uplifted and optimistic every day.
- Green/white celery, simply adding a dash of antioxidant and vitamins to improve your blood circulation and cholesterol levels to jumps start the New Year with fresh vigour.
- Smoked salmon to add vital vitamins and “yu” – abundance and flow to your life.
- Olive oil to smooth out your path.
- Plum sauce to sweeten your every waking moment.
- Soya sauce to add beautiful flavours to every experience the New Year brings.
- Vinegar to add the “zing” of being alive!
- Finally, sprinkle golden nuts and sesame seeds on top as if golden nuggets have graced you.
When all ingredients are added, you are ready to toss.
Make a wish at every toss, the higher the toss, the more your wish will come true.
When tossing is done and all wishes are completed, please pick a red envelope from the money tree to seal your dreams.
Book your table early to avoid disapointments